
Well, Savannah had pretty much made up her mind about 6 months ago what she wanted for her 6th birthday party. She said she wanted a Tinkerbell party, a sleepover, and all of her friends had to be invited! I managed to compromise a little... she could have her cousins sleepover and then we had a pajama party with a big breakfast for all of her friends - all 13 of them! Yes, I am completely crazy inviting so many kids, but it turned out to be so much fun! Savannah had a blast, and it was her first friend party. After the most delicious breakfast, we had a nail and make-up party while all the girls sang to the High School Musical cd playing in the background. Six year old girls are so cute! I have to thank my mom and step-dad for coming to help! Kurt had to work so I was going to be all alone with all of these kids, but my mom slept over and helped with breakfast, nails, and make-up. Thanks mom and John! I definitely could not have done it without your help! One more birthday party down..... lots more to go!


3 comments:
I love that High School Musical has taken the nation by storm, no matter what age group! That's a fun idea to do breakfast and the fun sleepover activities without actually having the sleepover. What a good mom you are!
I can't believe you have a daughter old enough to be having slumber parties! It seems like we were just doing that... Cute pics.
Happy Birthday to Savannah! That looks like such a fun party! You are an awesome mom to tackle all that while pregnant too!!
Post a Comment