Okay, Brooke tagged me! So here I go...
My husband...
What is his name? Kurt
How long have you been together? Married for 9 years
How long did you date? About 9 months
How old is he? 32
Who eats more? Him! No question! And hasn't changed his pant size the whole 9 years! Rude!
Who said I love you first? Him
Who is taller? Since you all know how tall I am, do we really need to ask? Just in case, him, of course!
Who sings better? I have to say me on this one!
Who is smarter? Well, I think I am more book smart, but I have no smarts when it comes to electronics, home projects, or putting things together! Kurt definitely kicks my butt in those
areas.
Whose temper is worse? The funny thing is when I have a bad day, Kurt is calm. When Kurt is having a bad day, I am calm. So we just even each other out.
Who does the laundry? Both of us
Who does the dishes? Well, since I hate dishes more than anything, I try to get Kurt to do them all the time! But I have to give in and do them sometimes.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kurt, although my body pillow that I have to sleep with when I am pregnant, pretty much takes over!
Who pays the bills? Both of us. I love bill pay!
Who mows the lawn? Kurt
Who cooks dinner? Unless I want macaroni and cheese, me!
Who drives when you are together? Kurt, but I think I am the worst 'backseat driver'! One day he is going to give up on driving because of my comments :)
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me!
Whose parents do you see most? Probably Kurts, but we see mine a lot, too.
Who kissed who first? Kurt
Who asked who out? Kurt
Who proposed? Kurt
Who is more sensitive? Me, but even worse right now because of being pregnant. I think I cry about everything!
Who has more friends? Well I tend to be a little louder and more outgoing, where Kurt is more quiet and shy. So I probably have more friends, but we have a lot of friends together, too.
Who has more siblings? Kurt, he has 5 siblings and I have 4 siblings.
Who wears the pants in the family? C'mon ladies, it always the woman!
Now I tag...... Cindy and Jessica!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Love seeing these lists! It's so fun to hear other peoples' stories.
fun stories! so to add music to your blog, just click on the playlist on my blog where it says "create your own" and it will open a new web page and walk you through setting up an account and adding it to your blog. good luck!
thanks for playing along! That was great to read! You're always so much fun!
So fun! You were my very first high school friend to get married so it's fun to all learn all the history!
How do I add you as my friend mutt?
I made one and its themadsenfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment