Thursday, August 30, 2007

Catch up on the past month

Okay, so I feel like I haven't quite been alive the past month because I have been so sick, but I am going to try and catch up with the past few weeks. Savannah started kindergarten, which she loves. It is really weird to have her start school and head off to this big place without mom at her side. It has been an adjustment having to set the alarm every morning to get up and get ready for school, but so much fun, too.



Now, this next picture is so funny and I know one day Owen will kill me for taking it, but too bad! We had to take him to the dentist on this particular morning for a cavity, and they drugged him up pretty good so he would hold still, so when he came home he was really tired, as you can see...
My sister got married and had the funnest wedding which included all of the wedding party jumping into the swimming pool at the end of the wedding. It was such a blast!







Owen started preschool, so I actually have three days a week all to myself! It is so weird, but of course nice, too. It is a great time to get errands done or go home and take a nap!

We had a new experience with Savannah... her first tooth fell out! The tooth fairy came and everything.
Man, I think I covered everything! It has been a busy month! Of course, between all of these things going on my kids think all their mom does is throw up, which is what Owen told his preschool teacher just today. Don't we all love pregnancy!? I am now almost 14 weeks so hopefully will start feeling like a normal person again.












7 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm so sorry you've been so sick! Hopefully your 2nd trimester will be much better.

Looks like you've had an exciting month. The picture of Owen is absolutely hilarious! And your daughter's school picture is so darling.

Danielle said...

Wow! Sounds like you guys have been busy. I love the picture of Owen. Of course you can blackmail him with it later! Good job!

Sara said...

It's good to hear from you. I've been thinking about you a lot. I hope you feel like a normal person soon as well.

Elise said...

Thanks for the cute post. The funny thing is that Chris never even went to BYU. He went to the U for like 8 years and that couldn't get the Cougar fan out of him. I guess that's what growing up in Utah County does for you! I hope that you feel better soon. Please let us know what you are having!!!

E

Alison said...

What a cute blog!! I'm glad we found you guys!
Gardiner & Alison

Cindy Boyer said...

MAGPIE!!! It's church, well Boyer now :) How are you? I hear Congrats is in order? I am so excited for you! Here is my blog address to link up to http://bombdiggityboyerblog.blogspot.com

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Whoa that bride and groom look hot! Hi Mutt! I love you even when your emotional and pregnant and you have the cutest pictures up here! Love you!!!!