Thursday, April 23, 2009

My step-mom called me up and said she had got tickets the the Hannah Montana movie for opening weekend at the District and wanted to know if me and Savannah, and my sister and her daughter wanted to go with her. We all thought that it sounded fun, so off we went thinking it was just going to be a normal day at the theater. Well, they started the previews, then stopped them before the movie started and a whole bunch of people from the news and radio came into the theater and surprised us all when they said, "what if Miley and Billie Ray Cyrus walked in right now!" and in they came! Savannah and her cousin jumped up and the whole theater went crazy. It was pretty cool. They chatted for a minute before stopping for a picture with the crowd and headed off. After the movie was over, we all got some fun prizes... a signed picture of Miley, Hannah Montana wig and concert book. I swear I am never in the 'right place at the right time' but I was this time and it was really fun!


3 comments:

Crystal said...

How Awesome!! You were in the right place at the right time. I heard about this happening on "good things utah". That is so fun you were there. Your kids Easter pictures are darling. I love the picture of you and Savannah on the bench. Amanda you are SO photogenic!

Anonymous said...

I heard about that! I am so jealous right now. I loved the movie though, even without getting to see/meet Miley. :)

Chelsey said...

Oh how fun!!!