Wednesday, March 25, 2009

California FUN

Well this last weekend was our trip to California for Savannah's cheerleading competition. As you can see we had to make a stop at Disneyland. We were staying only a few blocks away. We had the best time. The weather was great. The kids did awesome. Owen was our little trooper this weekend. We did so much walking and he hardly complained. They were both great. We asked them what some of their favorite rides were. This was there response, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Space Mountain and The Tower of Terror(California Adventure). Quite the array of rides. Yes Owen was just tall enough thank goodness. Owen was even putting his hands in the air like the rest of us on some of the rides. We sure did miss our little Felicity though.... she was back home with Grandma.


Got to have a Mickey Mouse ice cream!











3 comments:

Chelsey said...

How fun! I love disneyland!

Chelsey said...

I want to invite you to my blog email me your email address! chelseytip@gmail.com

Crystal said...

I am so jealous!! Warmth, sunshine, Mickey Mouse!! She looks SO cute in her cheerleading outfit! Very impressive pictures!