Well, as I am sure most of you are, we are definitely on a budget for Christmas this year. So as I was trying to decide if I should take the kids to Kiddie Kandids for pictures or just have my mom take them for me, I decided the savings of doing it at home would be a much better choice. I think they turned out really good, so thanks mom!






7 comments:
I can't believe you didn't let me come take some pictures!! :( How sad.... They turned out adoreable! Mom did a good job! :) Love you! See you next week! I am going to take pictures of Felicity with some bows I got!!! :)
Those pictures look amazing! SUch cute smiles & kids. I love the new years resolution idea!Happy holidays!
Oh...they did turn out great! I love the one of all three! Good work mom!
So cute!!! I love budget pictures, and I hate kiddie kandids! You did well!
Boy do I have some cute grandkids. They all look like there dad....... Oh Hi Amanda.....HaHa just kidding (only about them looking like there dad) Cute pictures..........
Very cute pictures! That felicity set of checks is to die for. Kiss them from her Aunt Sue
such cute photos! it must have been a christmas miracle to get them to all sit still and smile at the same time!
Post a Comment