



Christmas Day was Great. The kids had a great time. They got some fun stuff. Savannah was so excited that she came into the bedroom at 4:30 am. She wanted to go down and see if Santa had come. But we sent her back to bed. Lo and behold her she comes back into the bedroom at 6:30 am. This time we decided to wake Owen up and go see if Santa had actually came. Yes he did. and the kids got what they had asked for. As you can see we all posed in a family picture in our Christmas P.J's.



3 comments:
You guys are so dang cute! :) I'm glad your Christmas was good! I missed not seeing you guys. The kids and I had a great Christmas and they got spoiled rotten! :) I added two of the pics of Felicity I took to my blog site and emailed them to you. They turned out way cute! Love you!
Good gravy your kids are getting huge! Good to know everything in your world is happy snappy!
Fun pjs and great songs.
LOVE
Sydney
Post a Comment