Monday, September 21, 2009

SEPT - Happy Birthday Savannah!

My sweet girl turned eight last week, so we took her and her friends miniature golfing. They were all so cute and we all had a great time, except when some of the girls tried reaching into the pond to get their golf balls! Later that night, we went to the Mayan for dinner. The kids thought the diving was pretty cool! My sister and her cute family came with us to celebrate.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

That's quite the catch-up! Your family is so cute - Savanna is quite the little cheerleader! I'm impressed that she's so young and does real stunts!

Chelsey said...

How fun! What a cute family picture!

Elise said...

Seriously Amanda! Could your family be any cuter? I think not!

E

The Blanchard Family said...

Hey Amanda! Just thought I would say hello since I have been MIA in the blogging world for almost a whole year! I guess you could say things have been a bit crazy... just wanted to say hey and hope all is well!