
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
New Years Day Fun Sledding
On New Years Day we went sledding with Brandon Staten and two of his kids, Mathew and McKenna. That was their first time... if you believe that. (Grumpy parents!)They sure did have a great time. It was a lot of fun. As you can see by the picture, Amanda and Felicity were the designated camera people. She got some great shots. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
GRUMPY PARENTS??!! Ooooo...it's on! I don't really know it is...but IT is ON!
And I suppose I begrudgingly thank you for taking my kids on their first sledding experience, you know...since I'm such a GRUMPY parent! ;o)
I STILL want these pictures and the ones from New Years, by the way. Someone needs to provide me with pictures since Brandon and I are incapable of taking our own!
Kurt looks like he was enjoying it as much as the kids were.... if not more! What a fun day. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment