Friday, May 2, 2008

Love the fat!




Don't we all wish our fat looked so darn cute! I can't believe how fast Felicity has chubbed right up! She is such a cute squishy baby and obviously very healthy! We just love her so much!

7 comments:

Kim said...

I cant beleive how big she is getting. I cant wait to see her on Sunday for her blessing. She is so dang cute.

Brooke Bowen said...

So happy to see new posts! I love the baby chub! Way cute kids! It's also good to hear that the third child is manageable. I have to get to the second one of these days.

Sheri said...

Aww, cutest little rolls EVER! I love it!

Melanie said...

She's so cute. I love the swingset too! Nice work to your hubbie. I'm glad to hear #3 is going well -- I'm a tad nervous for #2 just because I already feel so disorganized sometimes so we'll see how it goes! She's darling!

mIcHeLLe said...

omg..she is so dang cute!! Have you been feeding her cheetos? heehee..remember that joke with Savannah? if not...sorry. Ok, I want to see her in PERSON! And it's about time you finally updated your blog! :)

Ambur said...

It was so good seeing you and your kids a couple of weeks ago. Lets get together soon.

Kristin said...

Hey you...I was blog stalking today, and googled your name, and look what I found. Your kids are so big, and so cute! We need to get together (I know, its always my job to organize). So now you have the link to my blog and we can at least keep tabs on each other!