It really feels like Savannah just started Kindergarten yesterday. I remember the first day watching my little girl climb onto the big school bus, both of us feeling a little nervous, and holding back the tears as it drove away. A lot has happened since last July and she has had the funnest year. I have loved listening to her tell me all the funny stories about friends and boyfriends. Her two best friends, Sydney and McKenna, have been so much fun and Savannah has loved Kindergarten because of these two darling girls! I have also gotten to know their moms whom I love to death and have had so much fun with also. I can't wait to have many more years of fun with these two families and thank them both for their friendships to our family. Well, here is to another year of school... hopefully it will be as fun or even more fun than Kindergarten! It will be very strange to have Savannah gone the entire day, but I know how excited she is and she will love it. I had to throw in a picture of the three boys also, because they play together so cute, too!







3 comments:
Awww...thank heaven for good friends, right? For both us and our cute girls. Here's to a fun year and many more to come for ALL of us!! (On a side note, we went to dinner with some friends tonight and all the losers ordered water but me. Whatever! I ordered a big Dr. Pepper and thought of you!)
About time you posted more pictures! Isn't it so crazy how old our kids are? You think it will be crazy to have them at school all day, but it sure makes life a bit easier! Just wait for the awesome field trips! Lets do lunch, you plan it, then it might happen! Love ya
You've been tagged, go to my blog to see what to do.
Post a Comment